Wednesday, July 29, 2026

Helllo, Gen Con!

As photographic evidence reveals, I’m thrilled to be at Gen Con this year! This my first convention-chance to talk with people about 13th Age 2e and to sell the new boxed set.

I’ve also got exciting 13th Age publication news to share with people! If you’re not at the convention, those plans will also be revealed on Pelgrane’s web site soon.

We don’t have seminars scheduled this year. You’ll find me and Ken Hite and the other Pelgranistsas at the booth except for a) Ken’s podcast and panel excursions; and b) my jaunts to demo a new card game to a couple publishers at the show. Oh, and lunch. It wouldn’t be in the spirit of the current Merryshire campaign if I forgot to mention lunch. I’m generally going to be taking lunch at 11 a.m. If you swing by booth #423 at other hours and I’m not there, I’ll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment